On boxed and shipped products you have a return period of 3 days after reception of the package, the product should be returned at your own expenses with unbroken seal and in perfect conditions., prior to shipping you have to contact us in order to receive return instructions.
For downloaded products return is not allowed in order to avoid copyright infingement, therefore you have a trial version available for 30 days in order to test the application for idonity and functionality.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
After placing an order you will receive an order confirmation from us. After payment you will receive also a confirmation mail from us wich will included the download instructions if you have opted for a downloadable version of our software. This confirmation mail will be sended after manually checking you order and payment, usually a few minutes after order has been placed.
Once downloaded you have to follow this installation instructions:
1.- Create a copy of the downloaded file on CD or DVD for security backup.
2.- Uninstall any previous version, it is recommended to delete the installation folder completely.
3.- Install the downloaded version by double clicking on the file.
4.- Start Photoshop and close any welcome screen or similar.
5.- Start our software and follow the activation instructions you have got. You will find a copy of this instructions at the Updates installer application menu.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
This license statement and limited warranty constitutes a legal agreement ("License Agreement") between you (either as an individual or a single entity) and Alejandro Fresno Meyer ("Art Fotografic") for the software product ("Software") purchased at this web, including any software, media, and accompanying on-line or printed documentation.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. If you are the original purchaser of the Software and you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, promptly return the unused software to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, Art Fotografic grants you the right to use the Software in the manner provided below.
1. CONCESSION OF LICENSE: This Software is owned by Art Fotografic and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty. Therefore, you must treat this Software like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book), except that you may either make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes or transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. The license of this software grants you the right to install and use the application in ONE equipment except for multiple seat license where the number of seats applies.
2. COMMUNICATION OF THE RESTRICTIONS BY THE CLIENT: The client will communicate the conditions of this licensing agreement to any person under his direction and control that is authorized to use this software.
4.FULFILLMENT OF THE CLIENT FOR NON AUTHORIZED USE: The client commits itself to do all the possible to assure that the people which use under his direction and control this software,fulfill the conditions of this licensing agreement, including, without restrictions, not to allow deliberately anybody to use any part of the software with the purpose of deciphering his source code. If the client has knowledge of this nonauthorized use, it will have to use all means to his reach so that such use stops immediately. The client will have to notify to ART FOTOGRAFIC all nonauthorized use of this software.
5. SOFTWARE OF THIRD: The authorized software is protected by Copyright and other rights of property of ART FOTOGRAFIC and, depending on the authorized software that is provided, of third. The client can directly be responsible to such third by acts carried out by him or under his responsibility in relation to software which is not authorized by this agreement.
6. GUARANTEE: ART FOTOGRAFIC guarantees the good operation of their applications by the time specified according to the effective legislation. But it will not guarantee that the operation of the software is uninterrupted, nor that the benefits of the program are those that in opinion of the client had to be fulfilled. In case that the application contains any error, ART FOTOGRAFIC is committed to solve it as soon as possible. The maximum liability of ART FOTOGRAFIC will be limited to the return of the paid amount or the substitution of software always in a maximum term of 30 days after the date of purchase. This return or substitution will become effective in the place where it acquired the product. This limited guarantee will be null if the defect of software is been from accident, abuse or incorrect application.
7. In no event shall Art Fotografic or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or of inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services.
8. UPDATES OF AUTHORIZED SOFTWARE: ART FOTOGRAFIC will be able, to their single discretion, to offer to the client updates of authorized software. ART FOTOGRAFIC reserves the right to demand the payment of an additional price for these updates. The client will be able, of course, to reject these updates.
9. SELECTION OF AUTHORIZED SOFTWARE BY THE CLIENT: The client is the only person in charge for the selection and suitability of this authorized software to obtain the results by him projected.
10. INSTALLATION: The point 1 of the conditions of this license agreement, indicates that ART FOTOGRAFIC grants to the client a license in nontransferable exclusive right to use this authorized software. The client will have to register the product for his correct operation, facilitating to ART FOTOGRAFIC the user name and the identifier of the equipment in which it has been installed, the user will find this identifier in the registry screen
11. In case of change of equipment the client will have to also notify it to ART FOTOGRAFIC sending to him the new identifier of the equipment, it is left to discretion of ART FOTOGRAFIC the authorization of use of the software in this equipment in order to avoid illegal copies.
12. Along with the license of use of software Art Fotografic grants to the client the gratuitous access during 6 months as of the date of purchase, to the information and downloading to him of accessories for the program that ART FOTOGRAFIC maintains in the direction: http://www.albumfotografico.es, ART FOTOGRAFIC reserves the right to revoke this access when it has been stated that the client transmits the access, the information or the downloaded files of this page to third people who have not acquired a user license. ART FOTOGRAFIC cannot guarantee the functionality and continuity of this service to be of special characteristics that are out of their control, although will make all the efforts necessary to offer a continued and high quality service to their users.
DATA PRIVACY CLAUSE
In accordance with Spanish law (la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD) - Spanish Data Protection statute of law) all details supplied by the user may be incorporated into an automatic filing system. All data will be used only for the purpose described. This will be gathered via the corresponding and appropriate forms, and these will contain only the fields necessary to provide the service required by the user. Personal details will be treated with an adequate degree of protection, as stipulated by law (Real Decreto 994/1999 de 11 de junio - Royal Decree of Spanish Law), all measures will be taken to avoid change, alteration, loss, or access that is not authorised, by third parties who might use them for other purposes than those requested by the user. Finally, the user may exercise his or her rights of objection, access, rectification or cancellation in accordance with Spanish law, or simply for whatever consultation or personal comment in this respect, by sending a message using the contact form.